Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

My First Post! :)

bThis is my very first blog post. WOOHOO! So anywho, it's summer 2008. I finally got a job, after about 6 months of not being able to work due to knee surgery and recovering. I work at a puppystore and I love it!! It's so much fun being around such little animals that are so full of life and so happy. I really want to buy every single puppy in the store! When I move again in December I'm already deciding I'm getting a place that allows dogs, because I'm buying two of them. I'm kinda thinking about getting two pugs, but we will see what happens. The only downside about working here is that there about 1.2 million kids that come in and for some reason are the most obnoxious kids I have ever seen. Maybe it's just so many kids at once, I just think that they are all crazy. haha.

I have also recently decided to completely change my major for the 3rd time. It's so hard to know what you want to do. I've decided that I want to major in veterinary science/animal care. Pretty random, but I actually really think this is what my major is to be. So hopefully I'll be done with the program in about a year and a half. Then I plan on moving home to San Diego. This summer heat in Arizona is killing me!

Today I had something happen to me that I'm not quite sure if it's a good thing or that I'm getting older and gaining a bit more weight. haha. First of all, just to let you know my whole teenage life I have been teased for having a bigger chest than most girls. Mind you, it never bothered me. I've been given nicknames like tiggos and many others, which I find hilarious. Yet today I found out that I have outgrown my size and yes, am a whole size bigger! I'm not going to lie, it's a bit weird. haha. I'm writing this because I feel like it's a huge deal! I thought you were supposed to stop growing at like 18! haha. Officially I feel old..haha

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers