"Make Lemonade! You know, some of us don't even like lemonade. Besides, I think the people who say, "When life gives you lemon make lemonade!" haven't had too many lemons to deal with in their lifetime. When you're sitting in the middle of a big ass lemon grove and the lemons just keep pelting you in the head, metaphorically speaking, the last thing on your mind is "Gee, I should make a tasty soft drink out of these things that are causing me no end of annoyance and injury! All the shiz that life is burdening me with can be resolved by making a tasty beverage. That's it! What was I thinking!"
Ha! My post previously stated how important it is to be positive in a bad situation, but now I'm like I can only be positive for so dang long jeeze!! After this story I'm about to say you would be hella pissed too.
So Monday afternoon, I'm trying to call the dmv all day. I find out that I cannot register my car that I bought from someone. I try and ask why, and they tell me, Oh that car was reported stolen June of last year. WHAT?!! So yeah my first thought was awesome. I'm that complete idiot that bought a stolen car. So I try calling the guy that I bought it from. He says that it's his girlfriend's car and that they broke up so he doesn't have her number. GREAT. So I call my parents and they said I have to call the police. So basically I call the police, they come to my house and pick up my car. The officer was actually really cool, and totally understood. Yeah, then I come to find out that the plates on my car were stolen too. So I'm thinking I'm totally effed. And I'll prob have to go take that lady to court cuz she was trafficing a stolen vehicle, which is a felony btw.
Today I finally got a hold of the lady and she said that this whole thing was just a misunderstanding and the car was stolen last year, but was found. It wasn't reported back to the officer that the car was found. Anywho, so it's hopefully going to clear everything up. But seriously if that lady would have gotten back to me on Monday they wouldn't have had to pick up my car! Oh and also the officer that's in charge of my case is out until Friday. So he has all of my registration crap and I can't get that back until he's on, and I can't get my car out of towing until I have my registration. Ummm can you say efffffffffffffin frustrating. Yeah. Word.




No comments:
Post a Comment