Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Schmool

Update on school. It's going to be hella hard! I definitely am probably going to have one of the busiest semesters yet. Well, like I said before it's good to be busy.

Just my intro to animal science class is going to take up so much time. I have to take up like 4 animal care shifts, outside of class. We have to take care of horses, goats, cats and dogs. Yeah Goats!! haha. Apparently all the horses and all 4 of the goats are preggo so that will be kinda cool to see the babies.

So this semester I just need to be organized and do my best and hopefully I'll survive. haha

***On the pug I'm getting.. my manager is supposed to pick him up tomorrow and I'll prob take him home in about 2 weeks. YAY! I'm thinking about naming him Rudy. :)

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers