Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Make Up
So today I went and checked out a make-up school in Scottsdale. It would be absolutely fabulous to go there! I have been having such a hard time in school for the past two years, and have been utterly confused on what I want to have a degree in. I have always been interested in make up and would Love to work at mac makeup someday. The program is only three months and focus's on the entertainment industry. So bridal make up, theater, film, fashion and airbrushing is what is covered. I still need to give it more thought but I haven't gotten so excited about doing something like this in awhile! If I do decide to do it, I will have to figure a way to get the funds for it, because it's some major $$, or as my mom says, "lots of mula hula." haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment