Friday, November 28, 2008
Discouraged
So as the year has come to a close, I have had one of the hardest years of my life. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it made me a little sad. As many people gathered with their families and celebrated the day it was my first thanksgiving away from my family. My family has had so many problems this year that sometimes I feel so alone and like I don't have a family at all. Work has been discouraging as well. This time of year used to be my favorite, but it's just making me really sad. I don't even know how our family is going to see each other for Christmas either. I've been so tight on bills I just don't see how it would be possible. It's been tough times indeed and I just don't know how to press on anymore. Sorry for the emo post, I'm just venting for my own purposes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment