So as I have mentioned before I just have no energy EVER! At first I thought it was my thyroid, but after going to the doctor, I believe I have just been depressed. At first I was like No way. I'm usually a go happy person, I have my downs like everyone. My doctor suggested I go on an antidepressant to see if maybe my body isn't showing the signs emotionally but physically. So I have been on it for about two weeks. I still have been pretty tired, but my mind I don't know just feels a million times better. If I want to do something I actually go and do it! I don't procrastinate as much.
I took Rudy for a walk today along Tempe town lake. It just made me realize that I haven't really been living the past couple of years. I think all of the stress from my past just really took a toll on my body. Just walking along the lake with my dog, I just felt a rush of happiness. Like I have always wanted to be an active person and go outdoors and do fun things. I haven't done anything like that in a very long time. My chemical imbalance in my brain must have been way off. As much as I hate to admit that I am taking these meds they really are helping me get back to being me! Hopefully in a few weeks they will really start to kick in and I will be able to get back to life.




No comments:
Post a Comment