So today at work we had some of the sweetest boys come in. They were both about 8 and 14. They both had the best manners I have ever seen! They both answered to their parents and to us as No Ma'am, or Yes sir. Everyone at work was so impressed. My coworker who is about fifty was even impressed with how polite and kind they were. Apparently this family had came in the day before and everyone was so impressed with these two boys. Even the other people that came in commented to the parents at how polite they were.
It amazed me how two boys who came in effected about 20 people with just being
polite.
It's kind of sad though too that so many people were impressed that there are kids that are polite and have respect for others.
It definitly is a reminder to be polite to everyone. I definitley hope that if one day I too am a parent I can have kids that are just as polite.
No comments:
Post a Comment