Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Little Hero


So this morning I was sleeping in, (finally a day off) and Rudy kept barking at this loud noise. At first I was like eh, it's nothing. But then it sounded like someone was breaking into the house. So I started to freak, looked around if I had anything, you know that could scare the intruder? haha idk. Anywho.. so I opened our room door and expecting Rudy to run out and find who was here. Nope, he crept behind me. That little scaredy pup!! haha. But needless to say it was nothing.

Our A/C was making the loud noise. The whole place smelled like a fire. So I looked up and there ya go, a nice little spark plug was on fire in the A/C. Awesome. I turned the A/C off and now we just have to wait to get it fixed. It's only 110 degrees here, we don't need a/c. haha. Not. Hopefully we won't melt by then. haha.

***It's kinda scary to think that if I didn't have today off, who knows what would have happened, and if Rudy didn't wake me up in time. Such a little stud he is. :)

2 comments:

Arica said...

oh man that's lucky! definitely something that starts house fires.. gotta love the dogs! (:

Tisha said...

I know I had to do a hundred thank yous to God yesterday. haha. :)

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers