Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Time of My Life

I just finished reading this book and it was amazing!! Lately for some reason I have been picking up books that I can totally relate to. Like I'm going through some of the same things and I randomly find a book at Borders that is about it. It's kinda crazy/weird. haha. This book was so good just because the lady starts out with everything she's ever wanted, but still isn't happy. Then randomly she wakes up 7 years earlier, and she has a chance to go back and change things. It's really interesting to see what happens. It was a great book. :)

2 comments:

Arica said...

oh thanks. i've been looking for a good book these days. maybe i'll pick this one up!

Tisha said...

Ya it's def a good book!

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers