And Wii Fit is awesome. If you don't have one, you need to get one. You can do yoga, running, snowboarding, hula hoop ,and my favorite boxing. I really don't have an excuse now to not exercise. It shows you your bmi, how to set some goals, and really is just a fun way to exercise if you don't feel like going to the gym! suhweeeeeeet
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Wii Fit and School
Update on school, (yeah it's only my 2nd day) but I'm learning a lot!! I actually really like this whole veterinary thing. :) I think I might be able to do this. haha. And on Thursday we get to bring our dogs in to class to just hang out with us. Pretty much awesome.
And Wii Fit is awesome. If you don't have one, you need to get one. You can do yoga, running, snowboarding, hula hoop ,and my favorite boxing. I really don't have an excuse now to not exercise. It shows you your bmi, how to set some goals, and really is just a fun way to exercise if you don't feel like going to the gym! suhweeeeeeet
And Wii Fit is awesome. If you don't have one, you need to get one. You can do yoga, running, snowboarding, hula hoop ,and my favorite boxing. I really don't have an excuse now to not exercise. It shows you your bmi, how to set some goals, and really is just a fun way to exercise if you don't feel like going to the gym! suhweeeeeeet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i'm glad school is going well! that's awesome i'm sure rudy will enjoy going to school too. (:
Post a Comment