This past week has been such a rough week. Working full time and going to school full time really just took a toll on my body. Been so stressed, having some health problems, went to the hospital and finally it just effected my school work. So it sucks but I'm going to have to take a break. At first I was really upset called the dean (which was a total jerk btw) to figure if I could make up some of my absences and he had no compassion. Really A huge freakin jerk.
I kinda feel a little better though now. I really need to take a break, I think. I was just feeling so much pressure from everyone to go to school, finish your program, blah blah blah, but it's just really hard to have to pay for a million bills plus try to get an education. Idk.. anyways I guess moral of the story, taking a break for now, deciding what to do later.
Both Aj and I got the stomach flu this week too to top it all off, so that was no fun. Better now, but ughh being sick just sucks. Hopefully things will be a little easier and I can relax a bit. I'm going to visit California next week so I think that will definitely be a good remedy to my stress as well. Sometimes I wonder why I live out in Arizona sometimes... oh well. I'll move back eventually :)




1 comment:
love you bayyyyyyba!
Post a Comment