So this summer has been pretty laid back, just mostly taking it easy. I'm out of school right now so that has been nice to take a break. My mom is staying with us right now to see if maybe they can find a place out here in Arizona. No luck yet, but possibly sometime soon.
We are headed to Vegas in two weeks and I can't wait!! We always have so much fun there. We are going with two other couples so it's going to be suhweeeet! At the end of August we are going Idaho for Ajs sister's wedding. It's going to be beautiful. I can't wait! That mostly sums up our trips for the summer.
That's mostly the update on my life right now. Can't wait for Eclipse on Tuesday! I got my midnight tickets. haha. I'm going with my mom and cousin. I'm stoked. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment