Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trader Joes


I just love Trader Joes so much I had to blog about it. haha. When I worked at the tanning salon one of the ladies that came in all the time raved about Trader Joes and told me I should start shopping there. I thought it was really expensive like all the other health food stores, but it actually is not expensive at all! We always spend less money there than we would at a regular grocery store around here. I love that they have have so many organic things and everything is so yummy!

I've been really into organic things after watching the Documentary "Food Inc." If you haven't watched it, you totally should! You won't want to eat store bought food or fast food for awhile. I couldn't eat any meat for a month after that. haha. I already don't eat that much meat but I completely stopped eating meat for a month.

Anywho I went to Trader Joes today and they had made some stir fry that was really yummy for the customers to try and I went home tonight and made it! It's really good. :)

*1 package of bratwursts
*1 package of shredded cabbage
*1/4 cup of organic apple cider vinegar
*1 gala apple

Put shredded cabbage and sliced up apple in a pan and fry until soft. Then add the apple cider vinegar and bratwursts. Once the bratwursts are fully cooked its ready to eat. Super easy!

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers