Last night I had my work Christmas Party. I have been to a few Christmas parties in the past and nothing compared to this one. It was so great to see all of my co-workers and doctors out of their scrubs and just having a good time. Everyone I work with genuinely cares about everyone. Last night it truly hit me how blessed I am to have a job and to be even more blessed to work with such fabulous women. They are all so smart and some of the Doctors are moms too. It's so awesome to see that you can be a mom, be smart, successful and a damn good Doctor! We all deal with such crazy days but there isn't a day at work that you won't laugh, or get a hug. The doctor that owns the clinic gave all 20 of us $40 gift cards too. I mean really? What boss does that?
Aj and I had so much fun and at the end of the night my cheeks hurt because I was laughing so hard. Every year at my clinic they exchange white elephant gifts. I can't believe what some of the ladies brought. It was so funny! Some of the gifts were a little explicit but that's why I love these ladies, no one cares and just wants a good laugh. :)




2 comments:
i LOVE work christmas parties! what kind of Dr.'s office do you work in?
Yes, Christmas parties are so fun! I work in a veterinary office. So the doctors are animal doctors. haha. :)
Post a Comment