Daisypath Wedding tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good Times

Today I decided to look through all my old photos of when I first moved out to Arizona. Omg, I can't believe how much fun I have had. Every night I had friends to hang out with and laughs to share. It was incredible. You don't realize how awesome it is to have your friends and all these fun things to do until it's gone. I remember moving into my first apartment and just hanging with our neighbor boys every night. We went to so many themed parties, cocktail parties, birthday parties, sloshball, softball, everything! You meet so many people from all over in Arizona. People from the east coast and midwest especially. You got to watch out for them them east coast boys, they be smooth talkers for sure! haha.

One of the biggest reasons I moved out to Arizona was because I wanted the college experience. I wanted to meet new people, go to parties, go to football games and have memories! I stayed in California a year after high school for a stupid boy, and didn't want to be that girl that didn't get to see new and different things. It was important to me to experience college. It didn't really hit me until today that I got that college experience and more. The ASU football games were outrageous! I loved them. The whole day was planned around the football game.

I got to date new guys and meet my guy now :) My roommates out here weren't all great, but I learned a lot from all of them. The actual school part wasn't memorable, but I did take a semester of ASU Women's Choir and loved it. It was amazing. I only could do 1 semester due to my schedule. Lots of experiences that I will always cherish.

I'm grateful in one aspect to have a great job now and to be more settled down, but still miss the rowdy days. I just got remember to have some rowdy days every once and a while :)

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers