Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


^ Not my Rudy but such a cute picture!

Happy Easter everyone. I'm not a very religious person, but I can definitely appreciate this day.

In wonderful/fabulous/amazing news my dad was offered a job in Las Vegas! My dad hasn't been able to find a job for 3 1/2 years. Damn economy. I can't even explain the amount of trials and stress my family has experienced during that time. To be honest, it really pushed me to the point that I wasn't able to believe in God. No family should have gone through what we have been through, and I really felt we couldn't catch a break. Looking back I still don't understand why we all had to go through so much, but I do know that my parents have become the strongest people I have ever known. I know they learned a lot and maybe for some reason, God needed for all this to happen. I don't know. I am so grateful that finally a blessing has been given to our family.

So here's to hoping for a fresh start for my family. Cheers :)

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers