Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Front Door Attire

I have been making a few things for the front porch over the past few months and thought I would share. I can never find anything really cute that I like to hang or put on the front door, so I thought I would make my own. I bought a wreath book that gives you ideas for each month of the year. It is time consuming but I enjoy making them.

March:


April:


I didn't like the ideas they had for May or June so I decided to make my own. I just got a plain wreath at Michaels, got some big sunflowers (I love sunflowers :) ) and used my handy dandy glue gun. I just cut off the flowers and hot glued them and vuala!


And since I couldn't find a cute welcome sign for the summer anywhere (apparently it's July. 4th of July decorations are EVERYWHERE) I made my own. Just got a plain slab of wood from michaels, did some painting, hotglued wire to the back to hang it, put some ribbon on it and BAM! Easy peasy.

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers