
This past weekend I had so much fun. Aj's sister Jennie had her bachelorette party in San Diego and it was awesome. We all rented a condo right on the beach. The place had it's own little yard, jacuzzi, and fire pit. Seriously wish I lived there. Anywho, I flew in a day earlier so I could hang out with my little sis Aubrey. We went to old town and the best mexican food! So many good memories about old town, it's always so nice to visit.

I had so many fun laughs and talks with all the girls in Aj's family. It was so nice to get to know them all better. They are amazing women who really know how to have fun! :)
On Saturday night all 16 of us girls went out in OB in wigs and black dresses. It was awesome to see everyone in their wigs.




No comments:
Post a Comment