Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Camping Much?



So yesterday we drove up to go camping with our friends to a little spot about 2 hours away. It seriously was up in the mountains middle of nowhere. I'm talking about seeing wild turkeys, skunks, and wild hogs. Crazy! It was so much fun until middle of the night and I'm freezing. Freezing as in going into the car to sleep, wearing 3 layers of clothes, but still freezing! I seriously was shivering. I didn't know what to do, because everyone else was passed out and warm. (They had sleeping bags that were meant for camping, and mine was the cheapo one from target haha) So after 2 hours of freezing my booty off and not able to sleep I wake Aj up and say," I'm leaving. I can't sleep and I'm freezing my a$$ off!" (Pardon my french) He suggested just using his sleeping bag, but I was so past the point of trying to get warm, I just wanted to go home and get under my warm blankets. So Aj and I left at 3 in the morning and drove home. Talk about scary driving down a mountain, half asleep and stopping for wild animals to cross the road. haha.

Moral of the story: Pack 300 blankets and get a warmer sleeping bag.

2 comments:

Arica said...

i know what you mean! i'm always cold when i go camping, which is weird because i'm usually a hot body at night. camping is my exception? anyway, i made sure to prepare this last weekend when we went beach camping by bringing our down comforter with 2 extra blankets, haha... and luckily i wasn't TOO cold. haha.

Tisha said...

haha ya, I'm usually a hot body at night too! Glad to hear I'm not the only one that freezes when going camping. :)

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers