Daisypath Wedding tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ring Trouble


So on Saturday I was at work just going through a normal day at work. I was on the phone calling in a prescription to a pharmacist when I look down at my ring and one of the diamonds is missing. PANIC. I freaked out as soon as I got off the phone. I let my coworkers know and we were all crawling on the floor trying to look for this thing. We even got a flashlight out. It was pretty hilarious. Anywho I call AJ thinking he was going to freak out, but he was actually calm about it. Luckily we had a warranty on it. I left work and we went to the store. The guy there was like ya we can just replace it but actually one of the other diamonds is loose too! I was like what the heck, a diamond shouldn't be loose on a ring. So it was because when I resized my ring to my itty bitty finger (4 1/4) the band was just too loose and diamonds weren't held in place properly. So they would probably fall out again. So I picked out a whole new setting and picked it up today. I love it and couldn't be happier!

This weekend I'm driving to my parent's house for Christmas then next week we are going to look at venues. YIPPPEEE!

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers