Top Ten of 2010
1. Moving into our house! I love love love it! It's so nice to have a home that is so wonderful.

2. Marty joined the fam. We just love him so much even though he may be a little stinky at times.
3. Aj turned 24! Yikes haha j/k babe. I turned 23 and had such a fun birthday. Both my sisters came out here and I had an awesome pool party.

4. I finished school! Yay! Such an accomplishment. Most of 2010 consisted of me loathing school and dragging my butt to school. I'm glad I finished and even more glad it's over.
5. Getting a job as a Veterinary Technician. I can honestly say I really enjoy my job. Every day is different and you meet such lovely people and their pets. (Some crazy people too.)

6. Holly and Wally's Wedding in Idaho. Honestly it was one of the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to. So amazing and I had way too much fun with Aj's family :)

7. Traveling. We didn't do to much traveling this year. We went to California a few times, Idaho for Holly's wedding and about 4 trips to Las Vegas. haha. Hopefully we will do more in 2011.

8. My parent's moving to Arizona. I haven't had my parents live close by for 4 years. It's so nice that they are only a half hour a way. It's especially nice when they come over and make me dinner. haha
9. At Thanksgiving all the family got together. That's a miracle in itself. My extended family doesn't get together too often so it was awesome to have my grandparents, cousins and aunt and uncle together.
10. GLEE! I'm sorry I'm obsessed with Glee. Ya it can be totally predictable at times and maybe a bit corny but I love it. We saw Glee live in concert and was in the fifth row. Amazing experience I will never forget. All the cast on Glee can definitely sing.

Cheers to 2011! I hope it brings lots of joy and happiness to everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment