Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

I can't believe it's 2011! Pretty crazy yo! I'm hoping that this year I can work on myself and being a better person. It's hard because I am extremely stubborn and set in my ways sometimes. But I'm trying to be more open and free spirited.

Some goals that I'm going to work on this year:
  • Be a better friend, sister, daughter and all around good person.
  • Manage my money better. I've been getting slowly getting better each year, but I still need to manage my finances better.
  • Develop new skills and read more. I like learning new projects to do. Whether its on the computer or around the house. Like last year I started painting and I love it.
  • Try to go to the gym more. Like everyone else I say this every year and I fail at it. But hey I'm going to try to go more than 1 time every three months like last year. haha
I'm so excited for what this year has to offer. :)

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers