Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wow, What?

So today I finally got out our wii fit, got all the dust off of it and figured hey I'll do some yoga. I haven't played on our wii fit for about a year so I figured better see where I'm at and all that jazz. Then this screen came up. WHAT?!!! Ya I've lost about 36 pounds in a year and finally have a normal bmi. I'm completely shocked. I knew I lost some weight but didn't realize it was that much. I had gained a ton of weight due to the college 15? Ya, I'll blame it on that. haha

I guess trying to eat better and working on your feet for 10 hours a day really works! haha. Definitely made my day to see this!

Now, to keep off the weight is the next step :)

1 comment:

AJ said...

Ooooooo, what a hottie.

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers