This weekend I am visiting St. Louis to visit my Grandparents and cousins. I love Missouri. I have such great memories of it growing up. We used to have family reunions there all the time & go stay at the lake. So fun. We lived in Joplin, Missouri for awhile too. I can never get over how much I love the architecture there. The houses are all so beautiful. Brick and lovely houses everywhere. I love it.
My grandparents offered to pay for each of the Grand kids to come and visit, which is so sweet of them. Definitely exited to watch movies with my grandpa, (he has a library of movies. All alphabetized and logged on paper haha.), see my sweet cousins, aunt and uncle and laugh with my grandma. :)





1 comment:
WOW what a goood little trip you are going on. how sweet are your grandparents. Have fun girl!
Post a Comment