
I had such a great time visiting my family in St. Louis. I really wish we all lived closer. I'm so glad I got to spend time with my cousins and see my aunt and uncle. I had such a wonderful time being with my Grandparents also. They are so sweet and loving. They have been together for over 50 years!! I love them and I hope I get to visit them again soon.
And speaking of Missouri, I can't believe what has happened to Joplin! We used to live there for about 7 years! We know of one family that still lives there & luckily everyone is safe. All of their houses and cars have been destroyed. I can't believe it. I feel so helpless and feel guilty going about my daily life, when I know they are in pure hell right now. Please send your prayers to everyone in Joplin.




No comments:
Post a Comment