Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Craftiness and familyness

This weekend we had a little craft day to help me with all my projects for the wedding. Dang you pinterest and your good ideas. I didn't realize how much stuff I was really trying to make until we actually sat down and started doing some things. haha. It definitely went well and I had a lot of fun. It was so nice to have all my girlfriends over, my parents and AJ's parents helping us. It was so nice to have things made by our friends and family too. My parents were mostly in charge of making the homemade jam for favors. It was definitely a long process. With the help of everyone we made 100+ jars. Wheeeww!














Anywhoo.. I'm just getting so excited for our wedding day, and to see all the decorations and love all put together.

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers