Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend

This past weekend we went to California for some wedding stuff, and also for AJs sister's baby shower. It is so exciting to see Jennie and Ivan get all ready for their little baby girl. It will be the first niece for both AJ and I, so we are so excited for her to get here!

While visiting I got to stop by Aubrey's place. And. Oh. My. Jealous. She literally lives on the beach in Newport. She has 4 roommates and they all live in this awesome college area, go to school and hang on the beach. She is living the good life for sure. Oh and did I mention that she went to Costa Rica for her spring break to volunteer at an orphanage? I'm pretty sure I have the most amazing sister around. :)
Most of the wedding planning is done! I'm getting more and more nervous as we get closer. So much planning and then it's all over in one glorious day. I can't wait! Picking out the flowers, deciding on a venue, food tasting, picking out the cake, bridal dress shopping! Ahh I've loved it all. I'm trying to enjoy the whole process and soak it all in. A little less than 4 months to go! Oh and we booked our honeymoon. After seriously taking 2 months to decide we are going to St. Lucia! I can't wait! :)

No comments:

PitaPata Dog tickers

Marty Moo

PitaPata Dog tickers